This is a short post, really tired after a week of flu, sweat, pain and pills. Hopefully over the worst though.
Mark your diaries please for Feb 8-11, better still just go and register now, for social business jam, 4 days of discussion about the growing use and importance of social technology in businesses around the world.
Core topics will be:
Building the Social Business of the Future
- What new social innovations can we theorize?
- How can social technologies help to deliver value through core business processes (R&D, HR, Finance etc).?
Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- How can we align our organizational model, culture, and leadership social business adoption?
- How do we quantify the value of Social Business for the enterprise?
Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- How does Social Business impact the future of CRM, marketing or communications
- What are the implications for the way we manage brands?
What Social means for IT
- How can IT organizations and get this these social technologies implemented in organizations?
- What technology options are there available to enable this transformation?
Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
- What are the real risks of Social Business for the enterprise?
- What are the right policies and strategies to manage social interactions internally and externally?
- What is Social Business vis a vis Enterprise 2.0? #sbjam (gautamblogs.com)