I’ve mentioned twitter a lot here recently, then again so has everyone. But here is one page you need to tag, The Ultimate Twitter Resource.
Although the title talks about attracting and influencing people, but when you get down to the actual content you will find much more than just a way to build up numbers. Being a good citizen, encouraging and inspiring others, giving something to the community.. hopefully it will make plenty of corporations and individuals rethink the way they are currently operating.
This is a superb resource, well structured and laid out. There are other “resources” which are nothing more than a list of twitter related articles.
Contents (on prevential.com)
- Chapter 1: Twitter for Newbies
- Chapter 2: How to Use Twitter Effectively
- Chapter 3: How to Increase Your Twitter Followers
- Chapter 4: Why Twitter Helps Bloggers (and How they Can Use It)
- Chapter 5: The Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business
- Chapter 6: Here are the Best Twitter Marketing Resources… Period
- Chapter 7: Does Twitter Provide Any SEO Benefits?
- Chapter 8: Where Else Does Twitter Apply?
- Chapter 9: Twitter Case Studies: What are People and Companies Doing?
- Bonus Chapter: More Twitter Tips