Yesterday when I got home I found a package for me.
Couldn’t think who it might be from, wasn’t expecting anything, then noticed the post mark was Windsor. Could this be the flip cam I sent to flip to get fixed? Only sent it last Thursday.
Opened up and yes it was, but it wasn’t my cam it was a brand new one along with a nice letter thanking me for supporting flip and apologising for not being able retrieve the videos off the old one.
Why is this so great?
- I bought the camera for work last year, about July or August.
- Flip have a stated 90-day warranty.
- When I originally asked for help they replied directly to me, quickly with clear instructions.
- When I couldn’t reset the cam I had a simple process to follow to send it back.
- The new cam arrived within a week of sending the old one back.
Other companies take note.. this is customer services as it should be. Exceeding my expectations and keeping my faith in flip – not just a vision or a slogan but words in action.
Flip – keep it up guys, you rock.